“Knowledge is Power”
Sir Frances Bacon, circa 1597
With these wise words in mind a personal property appraisal is a prudent tool: “Know the Real Value.”
Among the many purposes for acquiring an appraisal is estate distribution or liquidation, insurance coverage, taxes and equitable distribution. Another reason is simply because you want to know what your things are worth. Whatever the reason, a professional appraisal can be beneficial.
We offer appraisal services with reasonable fees for written or verbal appraisals, whether for one item or an entire home of items.
Serving Attorneys, Executors, Insurance Companies and Private Individuals.
Serving the New York City Area: Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens and Nassau County
Accredited appraiser of Antiques, Fine Art, Collectibles, Jewelry and Household Contents.Get An Appraisal
- Antique, Mid-century Modern and Collectibles: American, European and Asian
- Jewelry including diamond jewelry and coins
- Fine Art: American and European
- Personal Property and Household Furnishings
- Estate Appraisal for estate tax and/or equitable distribution etc.
- Commercial Art: Engravings, Prints and Lithographs
- Insurance Coverage Appraisals
- Decorative Arts: Most periods of Art Glass, Porcelain, Sterling Silver, Furniture and designer items